Celkový organický uhlík (TOC)
Total organic carbon (TOC) is the amount of carbon bound in an organic compound and is often used as a non-specific indicator of water quality.
- Rapid digestion for C.O.D & T.O.C
- Choice of photometers and spectrophotometers and ready to use T.O. C tubes and powder pillows.
- 3 models:
- TR 320: basic model for 12 cuvettes and 7 pre-stored temperature programmes
- TR 420: accepts 24 cuvettes, in addition 8 programmes defined by the user
- TR 620: accepts in addition 2 X 12 cuvettes with 2 temperature zones