HPLC system, ChromasterDodávateľ: VWR Hitachi
903-0372EA 0 EUR903-0372 903-0371 903-0345 903-0355 903-0524 903-0396 903-0597 903-0337 903-0367 903-0520 903-0343 903-0361 903-0525 903-0556 903-0358 903-0555 903-0501 903-0370 903-0554 903-0500 903-0359 903-0344 903-0537 903-0528 903-0342 903-0557 903-0593 903-0164
HPLC system, Chromaster
Chromatography Systems Complete HPLC Systems
The Chromaster HPLC system has established new limits in performance, ease of use, and robustness. Its design incorporates an extremely low dwell volume and a very low carry-over. In combination with very sensitive detector technology, especially the fluorescence detector, the Chromaster HPLC system is one of the strongest LC systems on the market. A huge amount of accessories and a modular set-up, enable an easy adaption to all customer needs, whether if it is used for an aggressive industrial or a high sensitive pharma application. VWR's relationship with Hitachi started over 30 years ago as a Merck Hitachi cooperation. During this time, the robustness and reliability of the Hitachi HPLC instruments has helped to build and develop a strong partnership.
- Strong 600 bar (60 MPa) pump
- Excellent gradient reproducibility
- Very low carry-over autosamplers. Loop injection and direct injection available with Peltier-thermostatted sample racks
- Highly sensitive fluorescence detector (optimised 30 nm slit)
- Very low drift diode array detector (1,0×10⁻⁴ AU hr⁻¹)
- Automatic wavelength check using mercury lamp for UV, DAD and fluorescence detectors
- Drivers available for OpenLab® CDS, Chromeleon® 6.8 and 7.X, Empower2® also Empower3® and Clarity
All pre-configured systems (with or without detector) are delivered with all necessary cables and an interface board.