These digital combination electrodes feature a built-in temperature sensor and are either refillable or non refillable. They can be used with all Hach HQd™ meters.
- Compatible with digital Hach meters only (e.g. HQd meters)
- Ideal for a multi-user environment with multiple HQd series meters
- Ultimate traceability: Stored time and date stamp for each measurement, operator and sample ID, calibration history, parameter, and probe serial number
- Alert the user when re-calibration is needed
- Electrodes can be moved between meters without the need to re-calibrate or re-enter measurement settings
- Rugged electrodes: Stainless steel body, polymer sensor shroud, and reinforced, steel-sheathed cables protect the probe for measurement anywhere in the field
- PHC281 Ultra: The high electrolyte flow rate and large open junction design provide fast response and stabilisation
The PHC101, PHC201 and PHC301 electrodes are ideal for measuring pH in wastewater and general water applications, either in the laboratory (standard electrodes) or in the field (rugged electrodes).
The PHC281 Ultra electrodes are designed for premium performance. They are ideal for measuring pH in difficult samples such as low ionic strength (LIS), ultrapure, dirty, TRIS, or high-solid content samples.