This guided pipetting system minimises pipetting errors and ensures consistency across all sample types. It features a high torque, precision stepper motor that provides unsurpassed liquid handling through a single pipette probe that covers a pipetting volume range of 0,5 µl to 1 ml.
- Only two tips (50 µl and 1 ml) and one single hand probe cover whole pipetting range of virtually 0,5 µl to 1 ml; no need for multiple pipettes
- Liquid filled system enables use of high precision syringe technology for pipetting
- Large touchscreen with SD card memory for easy handling
- Easy to use interface allows users to quickly create, save and recall stored methods
- Self-explanatory wizards, favourite methods and custom operation parameters, provide maximum flexibility
- Reduce fatigue and minimal strain risks thanks to the extremely lightweight hand probe with unique ClickSure tip loading/ejection technology
- Access buttons including a scroll wheel ensure maximum working convenience
The semi-automated system guides the user through traceable pipetting applications from start to finish. It also allows lab managers to securely convert manual paper protocols into pre-defined electronic protocols called Linked Methods, increasing reproducibility and minimising user variation. Ideal for pharmaceutical, academical and R&D laboratories.
Objednávacie informácie: The system comes complete with all the accessories necessary to get up and running immediately. This includes the disposable tip hand probe, controller, syringe drive unit, cable management system, valve, fill tubing, power cord, power supply, and 25 µl and 1,25 ml Hamilton Microlab 300 syringes. ClickSure tips must be ordered separately.