AccuStart™ II GelTrack PCR SuperMix is a 2X concentrated, ready-to-use reaction cocktail for routine PCR amplification of DNA fragments up to 4 kb followed by analysis on agarose gels. It contains all components, except primers and template. AccuStart™ II GelTrack PCR SuperMix simplifies reaction assembly, improves assay reproducibility, and reduces the risk of contamination. The supermix includes electrophoresis tracking dyes that migrate at approximately 4 kb and 50 bp to allow direct loading of PCR product on agarose gels following amplification. AccuStart™ II Taq DNA polymerase in the master mix is inactivated with monoclonal antibodies that bind the polymerase and keep it inactive prior to the initial PCR denaturation step. Upon heat activation (1 minute at 94 °C), the antibodies denature irreversibly, releasing fully active, unmodified Taq DNA polymerase. This enables specific and efficient primer extension with the convenience of room temperature reaction assembly.
- Premixed with GelTrack Loading Dye
- High yield, high sensitivity
- Precise amplification - hot-start technology ensures specific and efficient primer extension
- Superior reproducibility and precision
- Convenient reaction assembly at room temperature