Western ReProbe™ PLUS allows for the removal of stubborn, high affinity antibodies from membrane bound proteins without destroying the antigenic binding affinity. The membrane bound protein is retained on the membrane and the matching antibodies are washed away. Once the antigen-antibody bonds are broken, the membrane bound protein is free to accept new antibodies.
- Simply protocol - no boiling, denaturants or SDS required
- Remove high affinity antibodies
- Repeated analysis of Western blots with multiple probes
- Re-analysis and correction of unsatisfactory Western blots
- Conservation of hard-to-obtain test samples and reagents
- Time saved in not re-running gels and transfer processes
Western ReProbe™ PLUS is not recommended for stripping colour producing Western blots that use substrates such as TMB, chloronapthol and DAB.
Informace o dodávce: Each 100 ml of Western ReProbe™ PLUS is sufficient for 25 to 30 standard size (7,5×8,5 cm) Western blots.