Handheld digital microscopes, Dino-Lite Medical, CapillaryScopeDodávateľ: Dino-Lite
Dino-Lite® CapillaryScope Dino-Lite®
IDCPMEDL4NPROEA 857.5 EURIDCPMEDL4NPRO 630-2614 IDCPMEDL4N5PRO
Handheld digital microscopes, Dino-Lite Medical, CapillaryScope
These handheld microscopes are designed for the examination of the capillaries (tiny blood vessels) of the skin at the nailrim. The devices can show the capillaries in high magnification, as well as the decrease in capillaries, knot formation in capillaries and bleeding. With this information doctors can diagnose the condition of the blood vessels in the rest of the body.
- Images can be captured as still photos or videos and stored on any digital medium
- Magnifications of 200 and around 500× assure the acquisition of clear pictures
- Powered through USB connection: Do not need batteries
- Built-in 8 LEDs can be enabled or disabled as desired; an external light source is unnecessary
- Robust plastic housing: Suitable for intensive daily use
- Picture can be viewed on the computer screen, laptop or Windows tablet, so that the images can also be seen by the patient
The CapillaryScope 200 Pro (MEDL4N Pro) uses the latest, cutting-edge optics and offers superb image quality and color reproduction in a robust and compact housing. The CapillaryScope 200 Pro has a lower magnifi cation than the CapillaryScope 500 Pro, but due to a larger Field of View (FOV) it will be possible to look at a higher number of capillaries in one picture.
The CapillaryScope 500 Pro (MEDL4N5 Pro) uses the latest, cutting-edge optics and offers superb image quality and color reproduction in a robust and compact housing. With this compact and versatile digital CapillaryScope it is very easy to capture and store highly detailed nailfold capillaroscopy images at a high magnification rate of 500x.
The CapillaryScope 500 (MEDL4N5) is a more budget friendly version within the Dino-Lite CapillaryScope range. With this compact and versatile digital CapillaryScope it is very easy to capture and store highly detailed nailfold capillaroscopy images at a high magnification rate of 500x.
Certifikácie: Certified according to the Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745.
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with carry pouch, software CD (DinoCapture 2.0 (Windows), DinoXcope (Mac OS)), calibration target and medical user manual.