This rack is useful for safe transport and incubation of 60 mm Petri dishes and helps to streamline benchtop sample processing. Rack base is epoxy coated steel, and all other parts are made of white polypropylene.
- Six columns hold up to fifty-four Petri dishes with lids
- 10½×6³/₄" base area preserves benchtop space
- Large center divider has space for labeling; includes a carrying handle that does not interfere with samples
- Up to four racks can be stacked together and interlocked to prevent accidental knock over
- Finger access slots in the base allow a stack of dishes to be safely removed from the rack with a secure grip
- Steam autoclavable at 121 ºC (250 ºF)
Racks are shipped flat and easily assemble in minutes.