Tipping skips are equipped with subframe with inserts for transportation by forklift truck. Releasing the locking device immediately activates the tipping process, with integrated spring mechanism limits the tipping process to ∼90° and prevents the container of being damaged.
- Easy to move due to large castors (Ø 200mm) and swivel castors (Ø 125mm) of polyamide, lockable
- Easy emptying by tipping the container over the axle of the wheels
- Extremely sturdy, seamless skips
- Easy handling and easy to clean
- Impervious to fluids and resistant against acids and alkalis
- Integrated underframe with inserts
Made from polyethylene - provision of small parts or separate collection of waste and recyclable materials.