Purifier Logic+ Class II, Type A2 Biosafety Cabinets provide personnel, product and environmental protection from hazardous particulates such as agents that require Biosafety Level 1, 2 or 3 containment. Other appropriate applications include work with antineoplastic drugs, genetic material, asbestos and additional substances that generate hazardous airborne particulates. These cabinets are designed to work with antineoplastic drugs, genetic material, asbestos and additional substances that generate hazardous airborne particulates. When canopy connected, the biosafety cabinets may be used for applications involving minute quantities of volatile toxic chemicals and tracer amounts of radionuclides as an adjunct to microbiological research.
- Constant Airflow Profile™ (CAP) Technology
- Allows the user to program start up and shut down operations
- Interior mounted, line -of-sight colour LCD information center with easy to understand MyLogic™ OS
- Ideal for work with hazardous airborne substances
- Smart-Start™ System
- Leak-tight stainless steel interior
During operation, room air is drawn into the inlet grill. The balance of the contaminated air is discharged to the environment after passing through the exhaust HEPA filter.
Certifikácie: Conforms to AS2252.2, AS1807.22, AS1807.26, NSF listed, CE conformity marking, class 5 conditions per ISO 14644-1 and 2.