This Cross Cut adhesion test kit (CC3000) is used to test the adhesion of dry coats of paint on their substrate by means of a series of cuts through the coating.
- Blade holder is kept at a set distance from the surface with the aid of two wheels (ball bearings)
- Reproducible test results guaranteed
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- Easy to change cutting knife
- Wide range of knife sizes available for different coating thicknesses and substrates and according to different standards
Two series of parallel cuts cross angled to each other to obtain a pattern of 25 or 100 similar squares. The ruled area is evaluated by using a table chart after a short treatment with a stiff brush, or adhesive tape for hard substrates.
Certifikácie: EN ISO 2409, ASTM D3359
Informace o dodávce: Kit includes soft grip handle, hardened steel cutter (type may vary, see below schedule), nylon brush, illuminated magnifier, adhesive tape (adhesion to steel 4,3 N/cm) and allen key.