These electrodes perform quick, simple, accurate and economical measurements of silver and sulfide ions in aqueous solutions. Ideal for performing low-level cyanide and halide titrations.
- Sure-Flow™ reference junction prevents electrode clogging and provides fast and stabile readings
- Available with a waterproof BNC ,BNC and screw cap connector and can be used on any ISE meter with a BNC connection
- The free-flowing liquid junction assures stable, drift-free potentials
- BNWP connector provides a waterproof and secure connection when used with the Orion Star Series meters
- 9616BNWP: Reference and sensing electrodes are built into one electrode
- Half cells: Must be used with the reference electrode