Avantor® ACE® Method Development Kits (MDK) are designed to maximize selectivity, offering a powerful and reliable approach to UHPLC/HPLC method development. Based upon an ultra-inert, high efficiency silica, Avantor® ACE® phases incorporate the latest developments in LC stationary phase design, providing chromatographers with more choices for alternative selectivity, without compromising stability or robustness. A complete range of kits for all requirements is available, including porous, solid core, HILIC and bioanalytical 300 Å column kits. These kits group together the essential column chemistries for method development and are available in a wide range of column formats.
- Porous, solid core, HILIC and biomolecule kit options
- Wide range of particle sizes (1,7 to 5 µm) and complementary phases
- Analytical IDs in a wide range of column lengths
- Ideal for method development
- Compatible with all manufacturers' LC systems
Maximum recommended pH: 1,5 to 11,0
Max. pressure: 1000 bar for analytical columns
Informace o dodávce: Avantor® ACE® UltraCore Method Development Kits contain Avantor® ACE® UltraCore SuperC18 and Avantor® ACE® UltraCore SuperPhenylHexyl stainless steel columns.