These Avantor® ACE® CN columns provide great reproducibility and column lifetime.
- Ultra high purity, base deactivated silica with exceptional reproducibility
- Can be used under both reversed phase and normal phase conditions
- Capillary to preparative dimensions
- Wide range of particle sizes (2 µm to 10 µm) and complementary phases
- Useful for the separation of polar analytes and compounds with double and triple bonds
- Method validation kits contain three different batches of the same phase - available on request
These stainless steel columns are available in a wide range of particle sizes and dimensions from capillary to preparative. These columns are designed for a wide range of chromatographic applications, to provide great performance with acidic, basic and neutral molecules.