These models are especially designed for ashing in the laboratory. Units feature rust-free, textured stainless steel exteriors. A special air intake and exhaust system allows air exchange of more than 6 times per minute. Incoming air is pre-heated to ensure a good temperature uniformity. Models have Tmax 1100 °C, and feature a silent solid state power control relay.
- Heating on two sides by means of ceramic heating plates, module lining is highly durable, high performance cured vacuum fibre
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is protected from fumes and splashing, and is easy to replace
- Double walled casing for low external temperatures and stability
- Optional fold down door (LV models) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LVT models) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Air exchanged more than 6 times per minute
- Non-classified insulation avoids the potential risk of cancer
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with Standard B 510 controller with touch screen display, featuring 5 freely adjustable programs and 4 segments and 2 extra functions or optional C 550 controller with LC display, 10 freely adjustable programs and 20 segments and 2 extra functions. These controllers are PID microprocessor controlled with a self-diagnostic system and integrated process documentation. All units are supplied with plugs and these models require a 230 V single phase power supply.
Pozor: Maximum continuous operating temperature should be 50 °C below the max. temp. of the model shown in the table above.