VWR® Smart3 and Smart3 EZ are complete stand-alone systems with integral processor, so no external PC is required.
- Real time images from 12-/16-bit, 3 megapixel camera
- Images can be saved as TIFF, BMP or JPEG files on a USB stick, hard drive or directly to a network via PC
- Integrated touch screen with icon-driven menus to guide user through system functions
- Sliding transilluminator tray offers easy access
- Filter drawer with optional interchangeable filters enables viewing of a wide range of fluorescent stains
- UV to white light converter screen (optional) simplifies imaging of protein gels, autoradiographs and colony plates
Using the VWR® Smart3 or Smart3 EZ system it is possible to produce images of electrophoresis gels stained with many many fluorescent and colorimetric dyes, including: Coomassie® blue, silver stain, ethidium bromide, SYBR® Gold, SYBR® Green, SYBR® Safe, GelStar®, SYPRO® Red, SYPRO® Ruby, SYPRO® Orange, Fluorescein, Pro-Q® Diamond, or Deep Purple™. As new dyes are released we work to optimise their use with the VWR® Smart systems, so please ask your local VWR contact for updates.
The VWR® Smart systems are also suitable for viewing and capturing images from agar plates of dark, light or two colour colonies, cells in flasks, autoradiographs, DNA, RNA or protein on membranes, spot and slot blots of DNA, RNA or protein, cells or solutions in microtitre plates and DNA or protein macroarrays.
Informace o dodávce: Complete system includes 3 megapixel 12-/16-bit camera, manual zoom lens (VWR® Smart3) or motor-driven zoom lens (VWR® Smart3 EZ), darkroom, network connection, built-in processor (no PC required), VWR® Image Capture Software and two copies VWR® Gel Documentation Software. Illumination options must be ordered separately.