HisPur™ Cobalt spin plates are convenient, ready-to-use, pre-dispensed filter plates for the efficient purification of polyhistidine-tagged proteins from bacterial, mammalian and baculovirus-infected cells. These spin plates are ideal for simultaneous processing of multiple small (1 mg/well binding capacity) samples.
- Obtain more than 10 mg of pure His-tagged protein per ml of resin without optimising imidazole washing conditions
- Cobalt-chelate coordination core binds fewer host protein contaminants, resulting in lower background than nickel resins
- No metal contamination in eluted histidine-tagged protein sample
- Purify proteins under native or denaturing conditions
- Resin can be reused several times or discarded after single use
The spin plates contain a tetradentate chelating agarose resin charged with divalent cobalt (Co2+) for obtaining high-purity his-tagged proteins. This resin binds histidine-tagged proteins with higher specificity (less off-target binding) and releases them with gentler conditions (lower concentrations of imidazole).
Informace o dodávce: Includes two 96-well filter plates with each well containing 100 µl of resin bed (400 µl of 25% resin slurry), and six wash/collection plates.