The VisionMate™ High Speed barcode reader instantly decodes tube 2D barcodes and shares the data seamlessly with your LIMS or database.
- Instantly reads 2D barcoded tubes in 24, 48, 96 and 384 formats without software or setting adjustments
- Can be used on benchtop or in robotic platforms at room temperature down to −40 °C
- Prevents the accumulation of frost on the reading surface in lower temperatures
- Software automatically recognizes tube formats and adjusts to optimal reading parameters
- The graphical user interface provides multiple options for 2D data viewing and output in a range of file formats
- Data transfer method: CSV, PDF, EXCEL, ODBC, TCP/IP
Rapidly reads racks of tubes in 24, 48, 96 and 384 formats without any user programming. Now with a standard linear barcode reader that attaches magnetically to the reader housing, the unit can simultaneously track racks of tubes by reading a linear barcode placed or etched on the rack side. The VisionMate High Speed reader can be integrated into your robotic platform.
A perfect complement to the Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc™ 2D barcoded tube offerings, the VisionMate High Speed Reader provides valuable process flexibility and compatibility in storage workflows in drug discovery, biological, or genomic storage environments.
Speed: Less than 1 second/rack
Decoding capacity: 1 rack, 1 tube or 2D code (in single tube mode)
Weight: 3,7 kg
W×D×H: 130×180×185 mm
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with installation CD, printed manual, three power cords suitable for US, UK and European use, and one USB 2 AB-1860v4 1D magnetic reader attachment.