These digital spring micrometer measures and records peak to valley surface profile height using replica tape reader and it provides simple, durable, accurate and versatile reading.
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Continually displays average, standard deviation, min/max and number of readings
- Storage of 250 readings (Standard) or 100 000 readings (Advanced)
- Includes PosiSoft suite of solutions for analyzing and reporting data
- Transfer data via USB to a PC/Mac and also via Bluetooth wireless technology and WiFi technology in advanced models
RTR-H models can measure peak-to-valley surface profile height (HL).
RTR-P models can also measure peak density (Pd). Advanced RTR-P models generate 2D/3D images and surface data files (SDF).
Certifikácie: ASTM D4417, NACE RP0287, SSPC PA 17, SSPC-SP5, SP6, SP10, SP11-87T, AS 3894.5, ISO 8503-5 and others.
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with stainless steel burnishing tool, five cleaning cards, check shim(s), surface cleaning putty, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, long form certificate of calibration indicating traceability to PTB, USB cable, three alkaline batteries and instructions.