The SteriPlast® spatula for foodstuffs, made of PS, is produced and assembled in a class 7 cleanroom (10,000), individually packaged for disposable use and then sterilised by gamma rays. The spatula is ideal for sampling powders, granulates and pastes.
- Can be used as part of HACCP/IFS foreign object management
- Especially for the food, animal feed and pharmaceutical industries
- Individually packaged and sterilised by gamma rays
- Production, assembly and packaging according to cleanroom class 7
- Complies with EU food requirements and FDA regulations
The shade of blue that is used does not occur in a natural form in foodstuffs. Because of this, blue products or parts of them can be quickly found and easily identified in a visual check if they are ever mixed into production.