The testo 868 thermal imager is characterised by its professional measuring performance and its easy handling. It has the best thermal image quality in its class, an integrated digital camera and impressive smart functions. The testo 868 is a thermal imager which makes work quicker and easier – without foregoing professional thermal imaging technology. It has been developed for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. It enables quick and reliable work when the users are detecting defects and carrying out maintenance. It detects leaks, identifies overheated connections, pinpoints thermal bridges or detect structural defects.
- Very good image quality: IR resolution of 160×120 pixels (with integrated testo SuperResolution Technology to 320×240 pixels)
- Visualising temperature differences of 0,10 °C
- Smart and networked: With the testo thermography App for iOS and Android you can write and send reports directly on site, as well as saving them online, and can also use your smartphone or tablet as a second display or for remote control
- Built-in digital camera generates a real image in parallel to the thermal image
- Innovative functions, such as testo ScaleAssist, for comparable thermal images in building thermography
- Automatic hot-cold spot recognition directly displays critical temperature conditions
- Pro software for image evaluation on a PC
- Thermal images can be saved as JPEGs
The user can generate error-free and objectively comparable infrared images using its handy functions. The IFOV warner, testo ɛ-Assist and testo ScaleAssist mean the user can avoid measurement errors and not only effortlessly achieve optimum setting of emissivity (ɛ) and reflected temperature (RTC) for building thermography, but also of colour scale.
Thermal sensitivity (NETD): 100 mK
Geometric resolution (IFOV): 3,4 mrad
Emissy / reflected temperarure compensation: 0,01 to 1 / manual
Battery type: Li-ion battery can be changed on-site
Operating time: 4 hours
Operating temperature / storage temperature: −15 to +50 °C / −30 to +60 °C
Housing protection class: IP 54
System requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
Files formats: bmt, jpg, png, csv, xls
Certifikácie: Compliant to EU directive 2014/30/EU and RED: 2014/53EU
Informace o dodávce: testo 868 thermal imager is delivered with radio module for Bluetooth/WLAN, USB cable, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, pro software, 3× testo ε-Markers, commissioning instructions, short instructions, calibration protocol and case.