sensION+ 5059 is a combination multi-parameter electrode for determination of pH, conductivity and temperature. It has a plastic body, non-refillable gel reference electrolyte and built-in temperature sensor.
- Determine multiple parameters in the field with one standard sized electrode
- Low maintenance design for a variety of applications
- Ultra portable but protected against harsh field conditions
- Heavy-duty electrode handle design optimised for field calibration and storage
- Glass (pH); platinum (conductivity); and Pt1000 (temperature) sensors
Dedicated for use with Hach sensION+ MM150 portable meters. Ideal for pH, conductivity and temperature measurements in general aqueous applications.
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with basic user manual.