pH measurement in semi-solid and solid foods such as meat, sausage and cheese can be optimised by using a puncture knife. This knife is especially designed for electrodes of type BlueLine 21 pH. In addition to extending the lifetime of the electrode, the Z503 puncture knife significantly increases safety and comfort during measurements.
- Blade is slightly rounded at the tip, so that it can slip off the bone if it accidentally hits one
- Low risk of slipping due to ergonomic handle
- Cable lead below the "head", the so-called ball knob, prevents kinking of the electrode cable
- Ball knob can also be used for exerting pressure for the punctuation
- Easy installation of the electrode
- Blade is made of stainless steel, CRONIDUR 30
- Handle is made of PBT (natural)