The automated KjelFlex K-360 is offered in several configurations depending on the application and throughput – generally a combination of the main unit and modular options of acid protected pump, titration or type of splash protection. Operator involvement has been reduced drastically in the process.
- Compact steam generator with cooling water control
- Housing made of acid- and alkali-resistant plastic
- All internal and external components are accessed from the front of the unit
- Alkali dosing
- Safety protection for the operator - protective door with sensor, sample tube detector
- Sample tube is emptied automatically after distillation
- Automatic dosing of boric acid, sodium hydroxide and water
- Memory capacity for 50 methods and 500 determinations
- Integrated keyboard with password protection and GLP compliant documentation
- Electronic regulation of steam output 30 to 100%
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with three 10 litre tanks, connection hoses, one pair flask tongs, one 300 ml sample tube and the relevant splash protection. For 533-0052, the connection cable to the titrator is not included in the set.