Laminar flow cabinets, benchtop, Aura Mini™Dodávateľ: EuroClone
EUCLLV30500EA 4735.31 EUREUCLLV30500
Laminar flow cabinets, benchtop, Aura Mini™
Digestoře Boxy laminární
Aura Mini™ Cabinets are compact down-flow cabinets, provide an ultimate cleanliness Class 100 work area where the highest safety for the products is achieved. The internal design, the air flow aerodynamics, the special H14 filter and the Filtrete® exhaust filter (or prefilters) guarantees the highest performances at the most stringent safety levels and operator comfort.
- Centrifugal Motorblower with digital inverter for optimal performance
- Elapsed time-meter
- Removable perforated work surface and back wall of the work chamber made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Cabinet outer surfaces made of cold rolled steel with paint finish
- Front and side panels in 5mm thick tempered glass
- Soft touch keys on the control panel provide control of the lighting, motor blower, UV light
- Two operating modes are available,inward air barrier and outward air barrier
Inward air barrier: In this configuration an air barrier flows through the front opening andis recirculated with the downflow air by a motor blower. 70% of the air is returned to the work area through the main HEPA filter and 30% is exhausted into the environment through a Filtrete® exhaust filter with gravimetric efficiency of 99% on 3 μm particles. In this configuration an excellent product protection is ensured, as well as an outstanding containment.
Outward air barrier: In this case the air is sucked through the Filtrete® prefilter, mixed with the incoming recirculating air and then filtered through the main HEPA filter into the work area: here 30% of the air is exhausted through the front opening and 70% is recirculated. This configuration ensures the highest product protection. In the outward configuration this unit can easily be used as an “active PCR” cabinet for DNA carry over blocking.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...