Ergonomic and auto-adaptive chairs with high backrests. Nobody has perfect symmetrical morphology. This is why people have back problems, sometimes with a feeling of heavy legs. The answer to this problem can be found in the main features of the Koncept Office Chairs.
- Auto-adaptive to users and to their positions
- Helps the mobility, blood flow and eliminates back pain
- No staples
- 5-branch scuff resistant reinforced base
- Gas lift column with height adjustment and shock absorber
- ESD Models for ISO Class 3 cleanrooms (certification in literature)
- PU seat dimensions (W×D): 410×400 mm
- PU backrest dimensions (W×H): 375×110 mm
- Melamine seat dimensions (WxD): 415×390 mm
- Melamine backrest dimensions (W×H): 370×116 mm
A good working position is a dynamic posture, making it possible to move, because moving ensures good blood flow.
A seat tilted forward, split into two parts, based on silent-blocks forming a triangle helps to rebalance the body naturally and improve blood flow. The Koncept seat has great flexibility, which provides better distribution of pressure when moving. The orientation of the seat also facilitates an upright posture and minimises spinal stress.
On a work chair, the backrest is only slightly used or misused. For this reason, Koncept is not equipped with a standard backrest but with a lumbar support which aims to help the user find the perfect posture immediately.