This tester is a convenient pen instrument for measuring the following water quality parameters: pH, conductivity, TDS, salinity, and temperature.
- Graphic LCD, IP 67 waterproof housing
- Replaceable electrode
- Automatic temperature compensation; automatic calibration and buffer recognition
- HOLD function, battery indicator, automatic power off function after 10 minutes of non use
- Non volatile memory stores up to 50 sets of data (pH/conductivity/TDS/salinity and temperature) even if power is lost
- Belt clip for easy storage when not in use
Warranty: 1 year (instrument)/6 months (electrode)
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with pre-installed pH/conductivity electrode assembly and electrode cap, manual and set of 4 batteries.