Mini Spike 2 withdrawal and injection spikes of multidose vials for multiple withdrawals. A fluid filter retains particles for Mini-Spike 2 Chemo and PureSite build a closed system for patient and user safety.
- Integrated air filter
- Swabable needle-free access valve
- Compatible with Luer and Luer-Lock connection
- Protection against microbial and chemical contamination
- Automatic closure during disconnection
- Protection against sharps injury through needle-free technology
MiniSpike 2: The bacteria-proved air filter protects the drug against air contamination during the preparation.
MiniSpike 2 Filter: Integrated fluid filter provides an additional protection against particle contamination during the withdrawal and preparation of the drug.
MiniSpike 2 Chemo: The air filter protects the user against toxic aerosols during the preparation of cytostatics and reduces the bacterial contamination risk at the fluid transfer.