The VWR range of secondary reference standards offers extraordinary purity and homogeneity, and are perfectly suited for the verification factors for volumetric solutions.
- High purity prevents possible titration interference
- Accurately determined content decreases mistakes linked to the method
- Complete Certificate of Analysis supplied with each standard offers quality assurance
- Glass container supplied in opaque cardboard box prevents deterioration due to light
- Traceable to NIST standards
The titre of volumetric solutions may vary over time. As a consequence, it is recommended that you perform periodic verifications, especially for extremely diluted solutions or solutions that are unstable due to their chemical composition.