Ultralight ESD safety shoe made from breathable high-tech microvelour, soft padded collar and tongue, breathable distance mesh and an extremely flexible dual density PUR sole (slip-, abrasion- and cut-resistant, resistant to oil and petrol and withstands brief exposure to heat of approx. +120 °C). Free of lacquer wetting inhibitors such as silicones or phthalates.
- Climazone technology for improved comfort
- Breathable distance mesh lining
- Anti-twist heel cap for better stability and protection from ankle twisting
- Removable anti-static comfort insole with moisture control system; orthopaedic insoles possible
- 3D hydroflex® foam footbed for optimal cushioning in the heel and forefoot area
- Virtually seamless design to eliminate the potential for pressure points and blisters
- Protective steel toecap (200 J)
- Metal-free puncture resistant midsole
- Fulfils ESD requirements: Resistance to ground inferior to 35 megaohms
Suitable for people allergic to chrome.
Certifikácie: EN 61340 (ESD); EN ISO 20345:2011; S1 (6975.8), S1P (6975.2), SRC