The ECM™ 830 is a square wave pulse generator designed for in vitro and in vivo electroporation applications. Square wave technology provides the advantage of efficient cell transfer and high cell viability for numerous applications. Applications of the versatile ECM™ 830 for gene, drug and protein delivery include mammalian cells, in vivo and ex vivo tissues, zebrafish tissue and embryos, nuclear transfer, embryo manipulation, plant protoplast and basic bacteria and yeast transformations.
- Wide and accurate voltage, pulse length, and pulse interval settings
- Preset protocols for common mammalian cell and tissue types
- Unlimited ability to add and modify user defined protocols
- Data logs of delivered pulses and sample resistance for QC and troubleshooting
- Simple to use large 7 inch touchscreen interface
- Multiple pulsing capabilities, up to 99 sequential pulses per sample
- Available in a high-throughput system for up to 96 samples at once
The Enhancer 3000 allows the researcher to monitor and track key electrical parameters used in electroporation applications. The electrical pulse data is captured as both a graphic display of the wave form and electrical output values following each experiment. This data can be stored on a memory stick or downloaded to a computer easily by using the USB port for potential analysis, documentation and validation purposes.
* Includes ECM 830 generator, safety dome, cuvettes 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm package of 30 (10 each) and cuvette rack 660.
** Includes ECM 830 generator, 630B safety stand, cuvettes 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm package of 30 (10 each) and cuvette rack 660.
*** Includes ECM 830 generator, 630B safety stand, cuvettes 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm package of 30 (10 each), cuvette rack 660, Enhancer 3000 probe, Enhancer interface box, oscilliscope and cables.