These digital heavy duty orbital shakers are designed for a wide range of applications, including cell cultures, that require accurate and repeatable results. The microprocessor control provides consistent uniform shaking while safely ramping to the set speed. Ideal for cell cultures, solubility studies, and extraction procedures. The large capacity shakers have a more powerful drive mechanism and larger orbits for optimal shaking of large vessels.
- Exceptional speed control, accuracy and durability
- RS232 interface provides two-way communication for data logging and unit control
- Microprocessor will display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted
- Speed calibration mode allows user to automatically recalibrate the speed display
- A built-in load sensor detects unbalanced conditions and automatically reduces rpm to a safe speed to protect samples
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or tray overload
- Speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing
- Spill-resistant design ensures fluids are channelled away from internal components
The accu-drive shaking system delivers exceptional speed control, accuracy, and durability. The shaking system continuously monitors shaking speed and maintains set-point, even under changing loads. When unit is set to a speed above 100 min-1, the speed accuracy is ±1% of set speed. When set under 100 min-1, speed accuracy is ±1 min-1.
Touch pad controls with easy to read, independent LED displays for speed and time allow operator to view both settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across laboratory benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
Triple eccentric drive: Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
Can be used at 0 to 40 °C (max. 80% relative humidity, non condensing), in an incubator, CO₂ environment or cold room.
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with a non-skid rubber mat (279×330 mm or 457×610 mm) and a detachable 3-wire cord and plug.