CELLdisc™ is a multilayer device covering a range of cell culture surfaces from 250 cm² up to 10000 cm². The innovative, ergonomic design provides a versatile system from research scale to industrial batches.
- Non pyrogenic, non cytotoxic
- Free from DNase, RNase and human DNA
- Screw cap colour indicating surface treatment
- Integrated gas support channel and vent port for pressure equilibration
- Available as 4-, 8-, 16- and 40-layer version
A centrally located channel allows uniform distribution of gas throughout the device. A socle-rim guarantees that the bottom layer of the CELLdisc™ does not touch the surface of the incubator. These compact and robust cylindrical devices are ideally suited for automation and upscaling of mass cell culture. Features large 38 mm opening with screw cap for easy filling.
Certifikácie: USP Class VI and Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10⁻⁶.