Metal-free safety shoes made from hydrophobised suede, skin-friendly textile lining, a full padded bellows tongue, collar padding, and a double density PU/rubber FLAME sole (4,0 mm profile, oil, fuel and chemical resistant, temperature resistant from approx. -20 and +200 °C).
- Climate regulating, breathable textile lining
- Heel pocket lining made from sturdy abrasion resistant microfibre lining
- Full-length inlay sole
- PU scuff cap protects the upper material
- Protective composite toecap (200 J)
- Metal-free, puncture resistant midsole
Ideal for use in areas where exposure to moisture is expected and where there is a risk of penetration from pointed and sharp objects as well as areas close to induction loops or metal detectors.
Certifikácie: EN ISO 20345; S3, SRC