Clear platinum-cured non-reinforced silicone tubing made from ultra-pure, biopharmaceutical grade silicone.
- Ultra-flexible, autoclavable and sterilisable
- Unsurpassed surface smoothness
- Imparts no taste or odours
- Permanently laser marked with part number and lot code for total product traceability
- Packages are externally labelled on both the bag and the crush-proof box
Sani-Tech® silicone tubing resists temperature extremes, ozone, corona, radiation, moisture, compression sets, weathering and chemical attack. Sani-Tech® silicone tubing is ideal for sterile fill and transfers, drug delivery, media processing, sanitary peristaltic pump tubing, laboratory use, cell harvest, media processing, liquid chromatography. This silicone tubing withstands repeated autoclaving and resists the adherence of blood products and other sanitary fluids.
Temperature resistance: -62 to +260 °C
Hardness (Shore durometer A): 50
Certifikácie: Meets USP Class VI criteria, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, and Japanese Pharmacopoeia - Section 51 and complies with FDA.
Balenie: Pack with 25 feet