Plastic handle, snap-off metal blade or PS blade
- Very robust handle and metal rail to guide the blade
- Handle with anti-slip grooves and practical eyelet
- Large selection of possible cutting depths
- Handle tapers off to the front: Enables the user to approach more narrow areas
- Tool-less blade change
- Can be used by left and right handers
The model with the 18 mm wide snap-off blade is suitable for all normal cutting jobs. Ideal for cutting cardboard (max. 2-ply), foil, tape, textile materials, yarn, coated or laminated film and layers of foil or paper. Max. cutting depth: 16 mm.
The model with the not segmented PS blade (which is safe from breaking off) is particularly suitable for work with a maximum blade extension. It is ideal for cutting cardboard (max. 3-ply), foil, tape, foam, textile materials, yarn, coated film, layers of foil or paper and plastic strapping band. Max. cutting depth: 72,6 mm.