Qscript lyo 1-step is a lyophilised single-reaction reagent optimised for highly sensitive and reproducible one-step RT-qPCR using hydrolysis probes.
- Lyophilised single tube format – easy to use, reduces cross-contamination
- High sensitivity and specificity – detect as low as 0,5 pg RNA
- Wide dynamic range from 0,5 to 500 pg RNA
- Superior multiplexing with up to five targets per reaction
- Eliminate freezer storage with up to nine months stability at room temperature
Qscript lyo 1-step reagent contains a hot-start thermo-stable polymerase, and a genetically engineered reverse transcriptase, as well as other components to ensure higher performance detection of up to 5 targets with maximum sensitivity and specificity. The enhanced stability of the freeze-dried master mix enables convenient shipping and storage at room temperature. The single tube reaction facilitates easy reaction set up while preventing potential cross-contamination.