FLUO 3/AM ≥95% (by HPLC) fluorescent indicator, for calcium determinationDodávateľ: Biotium
Membrane-permeant AM ester form of Fluo-3 that can be loaded into cells via incubation. Fluo-3 AM ester itself does not bind Ca2 , but it is readily hydrolyzed to Fluo-3 by endogenous esterases once the dye is inside the cells. An important application of Fluo-3 AM ester is its use in high throughput drug screening.
- Abs/Em (after hydrolysis): 506/526 nm (low or high [Ca2 ] )
- Extinction Coefficient (after hydrolysis): 86,000 M-1 cm-1 (506 nm)
- Kd (Ca2 ) (after hydrolysis): 450 nM
- Cell permeability: Membrane permeant
- Orange red solid soluble in DMSO
- Store -20°C and protect from light, especially when in solution
Because of the relatively low water solubility of the AM ester, Pluronic F-127, a mild detergent, is often used as a dispersing agent to facilitate dye loading. See the product information sheet for more information.
Skladovacia teplota: Freezer