These high-temperature horizontal (RHTH type) or vertical (RHTV type) tube furnaces are equipped with high-quality insulation materials made from vacuum-formed fibre plates, enable energy-saving operation and fast heating times due to low heat storage and heat conductivity. By using different gas supply systems, operations can be performed under non-flammable or flammable protective or reactive gases or under vacuum.
- Tmax 1600, 1700, or 1800 °C
- MoSi₂ heating elements, mounted vertically for easy replacement
- Insulation with vacuum-formed ceramic fibre plates
- Only fibre materials which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2 are used
- RHTV tube furnaces have a frame for vertical operation
- Dual shell housing made from sheets of textured stainless steel and rectangular outer housing with slots for convection cooling
- Ceramic working tube made from material C 799 includes fibre plugs for operation under air
- Switchgear and control unit is separate from furnace in separate floor standing or wall mounted cabinet
The furnace is equipped with P470 controller with LC display, featuring 50 freely adjustable programs and 40 segments and 2 to 6 extra functions. These controllers are PID microprocessor controlled with a self-diagnostic system and integrated process documentation. All units require 400 V 3/N/PE 3-phase power supply.
Objednávacie informácie: Optional accessories such as gas supply system with two gas-tight flanges for protective and gas and vacuum operation, manual and automatic gas supply system, charge control and three zone control are available.
Pozor: Caution: Maximum continuous operating temperature should be 50 to 100 °C below the 'Max. temp.' of the model shown in the table above.
1: Values outside the tube. Difference to temperature inside the tube up to +50 K
2: Without Tube
3: Heating only between two phases