These floating floor mats are high performance, antimicrobial loose-laid mats offering many benefits without the need for permanent installation. A floating floor can be placed over smooth or rough subfloors and can be self-installed with ease.
- Reduced floor (up to 99.9%) and air particulate (up to 75%) counts in controlled or critical areas
- Long lasting, cost effective solution compared with peel-off mats and other alternatives
- Reduced microbial counts due to Biomaster, a high performance anti-microbial additive
- Easy to clean, maintain, and incorporate into existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Protected by a standard 12-month warranty from date of installation
Mats are pre-assembled, adhered onto a 1,58 mm thick isolator membrane and cold welded edging to the Dycem material, ensuring a strong bond during its life-cycle. The underside of the floating is an impervious vinyl layer resistant to moisture, which is non-absorbent and contains multiple peduncles in order to minimise sub-floor show through and maintain rigidity.
Certifikácie: EN 14041:2004
Objednávacie informácie: Available colours are cobalt, titanium, midnight, slate, green, or red; contact your VWR representative for more information.