Ideal for routine processing, these centrifuges combine exceptional capacity, ergonomics, and value with market-leading capabilities, including unparalleled productivity and throughput, as well as exceptional ergonomics.
- Patented lid locking technology
- Easily adjustable speed, time and temperature during the run
- Modern, intuitive touch screen interface enables easy access and programming for faster results
- Lighthouse mode: Easily monitor progress from across the laboratory with enlarged time and tracker bar, 'end of run' alerts can be programmed with customised volume settings
- Space-saving design conserves workspace, while ergonomic height ensures comfortable sample handling
- Energy efficient design saves up to 40% energy on industry standard protocols
The Megafuge™ ST4 Plus series can process up to 40×50 ml conical tubes, 196×5/7 ml blood tubes, 24 microplates. The Megafuge™ ST4 Plus general purpose centrifuge series can process clinical protocols, cell culture applications and microplate processing. The refrigerated version (Megafuge™ ST4R Plus) is designed for handling temperature-sensitive sample processing between –10 and +40 °C.
Auto-Lock™ III rotor system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors, as well as easy access to the rotor chamber for quick cleaning.
ClickSeal™ bucket sealing system seals with a snap, eliminating screws and complicated clips. It is glove-friendly and certified for biocontainment by CAMR in Porton Down, UK.
SMARTSpin™ Technology is an advanced rotor management system that maximises acceleration, braking, and residual load imbalances for each rotor and bucket option. The system optimises safety and improves separations.
Informace o dodávce: Both centrifuges are also available as TX-1000 or TX-750 packages. These packages include the rotor cross, 4 buckets and 4 ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
Cell culture package includes 50 ml adapter (set of 4), 15 ml adapter (set of 4).
Blood tube package includes: 5/7 ml adapter (set of 4), 10 ml adapter (set of 4).