Cooled incubators with Peltier technology feature excellent temperature stability and uniformity. They are energy efficient and environmentally friendly, with a low noise level, and they work almost vibration-free as no compressor is installed. No dehumidification of samples due to the closed chamber. These models, with forced air convection, provide a temperature range between 0 to +70 °C (max. 20 °C below ambient) and feature a stainless steel (DIN 1.4301) inner chamber and stainless steel housing, solid outer door and internal glass door. The PREMIUM models have an intuitive menu and user friendly software and a USB port with flash drive for data download to USB stick and for uploading programs. They can be connected to an Ethernet or Wi-Fi network for remote control from any computer, and users can receive notifications about selectable parameters via e-mail.
- Multi-functional microprocessor controller with 7" full colour touch screen, gives overview of set and current parameters while running
- Access control via password login and administrator function to manage five user accounts
- 40 user-program memory, quick and easy change of parameters during a running program
- Multi-segment temperature/time profile (up to 100) with adjustable ramps
- Timer from 1 minute up to 366 days or continuous operation
- Adjustable start delay feature and loop function
- Adjustable over- and under-temperature safety thermostat Class 3.3 (DIN 12880) protects samples and the incubator
All models have a solid outer door and an internal glass door. They are equipped with 30 mm access port, door lock, internal LED light. INCU-Line IL 56PR and IL 112PR models are stackable as 2× IL 56 PR or 2× IL 112PR without additional stacking kit, it is possible to place the IL 56PR on top of the IL 112PR. IL 240PR models are not stackable.
Safety features include audible and visible temperature alarms, power failure control system, open door alarm, temperature sensor fail alarm and auto-diagnostic function.
Units feature Premium Control Software that aid GLP compliance with password protection settings, events registry and an internal memory which stores up to 10000 data records for each user (stored for a maximum of 12 months). Users can see the values on the display or a PC in tabular or graphic form.
Informácie o príslušenstve: Standard spare shelves have a maximum workload of 25 kg per shelf. Optional reinforced stainless steel shelves for IL 240PR units have a maximum workload of 100 kg per shelf. Maximum chamber load is shown in the specification.
Informace o dodávce: Models are supplied with two or three (IL 240PR) stainless steel wire shelves, keys to the lock (2 pcs), manufacturer test certificate at 37 °C, Ethernet cable, multilingual instruction manual and Premium Control Software (can be downloaded from internal memory onto USB stick).