Sulphur, Certified Reference Materials, in heavy mineral oilDodávateľ: VWR Chemicals
99210.180EA 148.8 EUR99210.180 99223.180 99215.180 99228.180 99254.001 99211.180 99224.180 99227.180 99261.001 99214.180 99219.180 99283.001 99279.001 99253.001 99281.001 99217.180 99212.180 99220.180 99226.180 99265.001 99278.001 99218.180 99280.001 99269.001 99209.180 99268.001 99216.180 99222.180 99276.001 99285.001 99213.180 99260.001 99259.001 99225.180 99277.001 99264.001 99255.001 99221.180 99208.180
Sulphur, Certified Reference Materials, in heavy mineral oil
Standardy Standardy pro ropný průmysl
Sulphur CRMs are suitable for calibration, verification or for use in quality control procedures used for analysing sulphur content in petroleum products.
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under UKAS accreditation
- Highest level of accreditation guaranteed, providing the most credible certified data available worldwide
- Suitable for, but not limited to, internationally recognised test methods and protocols: ASTM D2622, ASTM D3120, ASTM D4294, ASTM D5453, ASTM D7039, IP 336, IP 496 and IP 497
- Fully traceable to international standards and low levels of uncertainty that achieve maximum data accuracy
- Supplied in 100 ml volume, tamper-evident glass packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity
Quantitative analysis of sulphur in crude oil, petroleum products and feedstock is extremely important to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and legislation, failure to do so can result in costly fines. Analysis techniques for sulphur content measurement include wet chemistry, X-ray fluorescence, atomic spectroscopy and various thermal combustion methods with different detection limits. Regardless of the technique employed for measurement, robust analytical data is paramount for calibration and/or verification.
Convenient sets, are available for different testing criteria.
Certifikácie: UKAS ISO 17025 and ISO 17034