The RDE series of ultra low temperature freezers have been designed to keep your samples safe. Worry-free storage; with low peak variation, samples are protected throughout the entire cabinet. Units are easy to use: Plug in and go - no setup required. The series provides dependable storage with operational savings and sustainability.
- Secure freezer settings with sample security
- Advanced security features: Alarm settings, setpoint security passcode, and padlock-compatible doors
- H-drive Information Center (HIC) touch screen user interface combines easy-to-read temperature with simple capacitive touch buttons
- Five inner doors minimize ambient temperature during sample retrieval
- Use as little as 4.4 kWh/day, depending on size
- Less heat emission lowers HVAC costs
- Natural refrigerants compliant with EU F-Gas regulation: R290
- Environmentally-friendly, water-blown foam insulation
RDE models are user-friendly, they have an egonomic design: Single-hand door operation, eye-level display, and shelf-level placement that do not require floor-level loading of racks. Units are quiet enough to reside directly in the laboratory; at just 48 dBA, the sound is comparable to a
The H-drive hydrocarbon refrigeration system provides sustainable performance with reliability you can count on. Unit have fast door opening recovery (as little as 18 minutes) and long warm-up time (from -40 to -20 °C in up to 6 hours), there are models with three capacities: 400, 500 and 600 2-inch boxes. This series helps decrease storage footprint up to 25%.
Temperature range: -10 to -40 °C.
Certifikácie: UL, cUL