Peltor™ LiteCom Plus headsets are robust hearing protectors with a built-in analogue, two-way communication radio, noise cancelling dynamic microphone, and level dependent functionality for ambient listening.
- Hearing protector with built-in analogue two-way communication radio
- Features eight channels and 121 sub-channels
- Level-dependent technology helps improve situational awareness and communication
- Noise cancelling dynamic microphone provides voice operated transmission for hands-free use
- External connection jack allows connection of a mobile device or another two-way radio
- Lithium-ion battery provides a 20 hour lifespan
- Auto power off and clear battery status indication
- Headband model
- Communication on eight channels in the PMR 446 MHz band
- Use to help communicate efficiently in high noise environments
LiteCom Plus headsets feature a built-in analogue two-way radio, available in eight channel PMR version and 69 channel PMR version, both with 121 sub-channels, allowing users to communicate even more efficiently in noisy environments. The noise cancelling dynamic microphone provides voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free use, and an external jack allows the connection of a mobile device or another two-way radio.
Sound levels constantly change in demanding situations. When the noise quiets down, simply turn up the environmental listening function to improve situational awareness or speak with co-workers who are close by. If hazardous noise returns the level-dependent technology will kick in to help protect user hearing again. Litecom Plus headsets have a clear battery status indicator and an auto power off function to save energy.
SNR: 34 dB
Weight: 464 g