The Peltor™ WS™ LiteCom Plus Headset is available in multiple mounting styles, and features an integrated pre-programmed analog two-way radio, Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity, noise-cancelling microphone, and a level-dependent function for ambient listening.
- Hearing protector with built-in analogue two-way radio
- Level-dependent technology improves situational awareness and communication
- Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity allows seamless connection of mobile devices
- Push-to-listen quick activation of level dependent function
- Noise cancelling waterproof microphone
- Voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free use in high noise environments
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- PMR446 MHz compatible
For effective headset-to-headset communication in noisy environments, choose the Peltor™ WS™ LiteCom Plus Headset. Varied models include helmet attachment, headband attachment, or neckband attachment. All versions protect users against hazardous noise while enabling communication in loud environments and maintening situational awareness. The level-dependent function and noise-cancelling microphone help the user hear important sounds from their surroundings and communicate with colleagues without compromising on hearing protection.
All models feature integrated two-way radios for reliable communication, and can be used with similar PMR radio communication systems. Includes Bluetooth® enabled multipoint connectivity for simultaneous, seamless connection.