Eco32I (EcoRV) restriction enzyme recognizes GAT^ATC sites and cuts best at 37 °C in R buffer Isoschizomers: EcoRV.
- Superior quality—stringent quality control and industry leading manufacturing process
- Convenient color-coded Five Buffer System
- Includes universal Tango buffer for double-digestions
- BSA premixed in reaction buffers
- Wide selection of restriction endonuclease specificities
Used in molecular cloning, restriction site mapping, genotyping, southern blotting and restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).