qualyfast®Coronavirus and SARS-CoV-2 product is a rapid, sensitive, specific, reproducible and ready to use kit for detection of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) from environmental swabs and water.
- A simultaneous and specific detection of two targets: gene E and gene S of Sarbecovirus and SARS-CoV-2 respectively
- Highlight a possible effect of inhibition in the RNA from the sample thanks to an included RNA Inhibition Amplification Control.
RNA detection is done by One Step Real-Time PCR using dye labeled probes, where the reverse transcription and the subsequent amplification of specific target sequence occur in the same reaction well. The kit allows a sensitive and specific One-Step RT qPCR based multiplex assay.
qualyfast®Coronavirus and SARS-CoV-2 product is:
- Pre-dosed and lyophilized in the reaction tubes
- Individually packed in strips of 8
- Stable for shipment and storage at room temperature
- Compatible with leading open system real time qPCR instruments
- Compatible with manual and automated RNA extraction systems
The kits are validated on CFX96 (Biorad) and Quant Studio (Thermo Fisher), they are also able to safely detect RNA using all common real-time PCR devices.
The analytical performance of qualyfast®Coronavirus and SARS-CoV-2 products Real Time PCR Detection Kit was tested using environmental swabs and water. Results show high sensitivity and specificity to detect Sarbecovirus and SARS-CoV-2. It has a detection limit of ≥10 RNA copies per reaction.
The specificity of the SARS-CoV-2 assay was confirmed by testing a panel consisting of different microorganisms representing the most common respiratory pathogens. No cross-reactivity was detected between any of the
Informace o dodávce: Each kit is provided as 12 individually packed strips of 8 tubes; DNA free solution tube for rehydratation; one additional strip of 8 reaction tubes of positive controls ready to use.
Pozor: qualyfast®Coronavirus and SARS-CoV-2 product is for research use only.