These canisters are made of high-quality PE-HD material with high chemical resistance for use in the laboratory for safe disposal of chromatographic solvents or other liquid laboratory waste for the highest level of work safety in the laboratory.
- Made of very robust HDPE, which is very resistant to almost all solvents commonly used in the laboratory
- Smallest canisters have a volume of only 5 L and are ideally suited for use on tables or smaller storage areas
- Larger canisters are available with volumes of 10, 12, 20, 30 up to 60 L, which can be deposited under tables or in safety cabinets
- Thread types S55, S60/61, S65, S70/71, S90 and S95 are commonly used in the laboratory, they are all compatible with the SCAT SafetyWasteCaps range for the safe disposal of volatile hazardous substances
- Special versions available with floats for level indication or with internal fluorination for double protection of the contents, both for permeation from outside to inside and for diffusion from inside to outside
The wide range of non-electrically conductive canisters includes a variety of designs for individual use in the laboratory for the disposal of solvents in combination with the SCAT SafetyWasteCaps to increase your laboratory safety.
Most SCAT canisters are UN-Y or UN-X approved, which ensures safe storage or safe transport of eluents.