The HPLC waste-sets, V2.0 are economical combinations for clean and safe disposal of liquid laboratory waste by HPLC systems or other analytical instruments. All sets consist of a canister and an original SCAT SafetyCap with exhaust filter as well as fittings, blind plugs and a tube connector.
- Customised system with high-quality set components
- Safety caps from the premium manufacturer SCAT
- Safety canisters made of HDPE or PP material
- Attractive price compared to single purchase
- Ready to use, no further components necessary
SCAT offers a complete system for safe supply and disposal of solvents in analytics. All products are compatible across generations and perfectly matched to each other.
Objednávacie informácie: HPLC Waste-Set 1, V2.0: 2× 2,3/3,2 mm Ext.Ø, 1× 6,4 to 9 mm Int.Ø, filter M, with exchange indicator
HPLC Waste-Set 2, V2.0: 2× 2,3/3,2 mm Ext.Ø, 1× 6,4 to 9 mm Int.Ø, filter M, with exchange indicator
HPLC Waste-Set 3, V2.0: 2× 3,2 mm Ext.Ø, 1× 5,0 to 11,5 mm Int.Ø, filter S, with exchange indicator
All components can be reordered individually.